Located in a sought-after area between the center of Hossegor and the village of Soorts, discover this architect-designed villa built in 2006 and completely renovated in 2014.
On an individual plot of 759 m2 this villa offers quality services, and a living space sheltered from everything overlooked.
With the exception of its mezzanine, a real perch with a view of the pines, the villa offers one-storey living.
On the ground floor, you will find:
* An entrance.
* A beautiful south-facing living room.
* An open and equipped kitchen.
* A cellar.
* An independent WC.
* A master suite with its dressing room and its bathroom.
* One bedroom with cupboards and shower room.
* An office of 10 m2 with cupboard which can act as bedroom.
* A 17m2 garage.
The living room and the kitchen open onto a terrace with a swimming pool.
Upstairs, you will have:
* From a mezzanine used in the bedroom.
The service is completed by an automatic gate and carefully landscaped grounds.
An extremely rare property on Soorts-Hossegor.